Hair fall and dandruff
I am 17 years old male I am having severe hair fall and dandruff and my scalp produces more oil I want to prevent all these I lost almost all my hairs does it regrow ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Dandruff is a common situation, more common among teenagers. Uncontrolled dandruff can lead to severe hair fall. It can be more problematic if you are using hair oils. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your hair fall problem too. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you.