Hair fall& very thin hair
I m 21 yr old girl.i had nice hair on head sliky & normal length.but since i took cutting.i am seeing that there is lot of hair fall but i think i just bcoz of damaged hair is fall but after 3 month of cutting i also see that i have losing my hair so much..now a days my middle head hv liitle hair left& no bounce @all

hello there. if you think that you getting a hair cut is causing this problem, then you are wrong. most common causes of hair fall I'd dietary deficits. biotin, vitamin e deficiencies can cause hair fall at your age. alternatively, scalp infections can also cause the hairfall. the exact cause can be said only after examining you further. have foods which are rich in biotin and VIT E. consult a dermatologist in person for further help. regards