Hair fall & dandruff

I have a lot of hair fall and also dandruff.Whenever I wash or comb my hairs falls.My hairs are also getting thinner day by day.
views-icons 36 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Harisha N L

It's very unfortunate that you are facing this problem...it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you Hair fall maybe secondary to dandruff..Several ingredients were found to be safe and effective for self-treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconzole are effective in treating dandruff only and hydrocortisone is effective for seborrheic dermatitis..consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.