Hair damage
My hair is totally damaged n rough and hair fall problem too so tell me the remedies what should i do

Eat coconut oil 2 teaspoon daily
Hi...do not wash your hair too roughly, do not use many shampoos, you should not wash your hair with too hot water...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...The speed of hair growth varies based upon genetics, gender, age, hormones. It may be reduced by nutrient deficiency...so cause for hair fall should be dealt properly...Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.

Baby brain damage from fall