Hair baldness

Swastik, Male 22 Sir, am using Tugain 10 % since last 2 months along with Finax 1mg for baldness. Before starting this treatment I have used Mintop 2% for 1month and Mintop 5% for 1month. Sir shall I continue with this medication or add something else.
views-icons 59 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair baldness

Dr. Suruchi Puri Delhi | Trichologist
yes you can continue after advice by dermatologist , u can try for mesotherapy and prp. u can read more on it in our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com
Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highly recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The strength recommended for minoxidil to be used in MPB is 5%. Higher strengths have no further benefits in light of current literature. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. Hair fall treatment consists of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Treatment of hairfall requires a lot of patience as minimal improvement takes few months to be visible. Follow the advice and you should do well. You can request for supplementary procedures like PRP for faster results.