Hi Doctor. I'm suffering pain in my anus while passing stool and I've seen a small pea sized lump poking out was painless before but suddenly I'm experiencing pain & discomfort...Is it due to piles? Please help.
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Yes it can be thrombosed external pile.. Need treatment.. With local analgesics and pile treatment methods.. After due consultation with surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.