Haemorhogic cyst treatmmt

Dear Doctor My wife was recently diagnosed with a haemorgic cyst in her ovary. 9 montgs ago she started complaining about sever pain in her abdomen, vagina and back etc. We did scans and blood tests. Found infection and treatmemt was done and cured. But the pain continued. It stopped arpund for 3 months while she was on complete bed rest. It provoked again a month ago when she startedp doing household chores. When we did a scan of abdomen and tvs it was found that there is a focal adenomyosis with resolving haemorrhagic cyst in right ovary and fatty liver. A urine test was also done which was diagnosed with yeast and bacteria. inj amikacin750*5days given.While the above condition was given treatment of endoreg 2 mg and was asked to start immediately. Two days after the medication started the periods also started and were very heavy. Unfortunately they did not stop in 5,6 or even 7 days. It has been continuing now for the last 13 days and comes in form of small gel lik patches.plz hlp
views-icons 34 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Haemorhogic cyst treatmmt

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, endoreg (Dienogest), 2mg is given to Decrease heavy menstrual bleeding by thinning the lining of the uterus. Since the bleeding is increasing even after using you need to consult your doctor. Hemmoragic cysts in ovary can cause torsion ovaries any time which is a medical emergency, so she may have to go for surgical alternative, so please consult your doctor regarding this.