Had unprotected sex
Me and my gf had unprotected sex on 17th of August but it just for few minutes as she was a virgin, and I didn't even ejaculated inside, did it afterwards in the washroom. Her periods come in every 25 days and she was due on 27th of August, and she is having her exam on 31st so there's a lot of stress too. So what are the chances of getting pregnant?? She felt a little bit on 27th and on 28th too, but the periods didn't came till now, usually her periods come by now. Please suggest something.

Hi, if period do not start in regular pattern, go for either urine pregnancy test or for more surut can go for beta HCG in blood examination.