Habit of Eating raw rice
I hv a habit of eating raw rice grains.i couldnt stop my self frm eating it. I just want to know whether it effects my health.and is this habit leads in increase my weight??i m hvng dis since a long....

You might be having calcium deficiency or worms in your intestine. Please share your details about Health parameters and daily routine along with eating pattern for assessment and further guidance
you can also take online appointment on practo direct consult for detailed guidance
eat healthy keep healthy

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+178
Chat with a dietician
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information