H pylori infection
I had h pylori infection detected a year ago I had antibiotics treatment done but gastritis is been uncured completely and since two days I am having cramps in the middle of chest slightly in left side and I feel short of breath I had palpitations. My blood pressure showed up normal. Can this happen in gastritis ?

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Confirm H pylori eradication by getting stool test for H pylori antigen.