H.Pylori infection
I got diagnosed with gastritis, mild esophagitis, lax les and h.pylori through an endoscopy 8 months ago. When I was diagnosed, I didn't have any gastritis symptoms. The only problem I had was acid reflux for which I decided to have an endoscopy. So I decided to delay the triple therapy given to me. And then after four months when I got gastritis symptoms, I started the triple therapy and finished it and took a ppi, h2 blocker and sucralfate for a month after the therapy (as advised by my doctor). Its been 2 months since I completed triple therapy but I still have the symptoms of gastritis. If I eat something even remotely spicy, my stomach gives me a very hard time. I still have all the symptoms of h.pylori. I want to get rid of this. I am making a lot of diet changes. Also, taking some herbal remedies like chilled gulkand milk and chamomile tea. It helps for a bit and then everything starts again. Please advise. I am 18 years old. No smoking, no alcohol and a pure vegetarian.

Proper diet( small frequent meals,avoid too much fasting period and overeating too) Regular physical exercises Good night sleep Continue ur other measures It shd settle.