diabetes-icon
Gynecomastia since 8 year
I am suffering from gynecomastia i consulted two different doctors.Dr Rakesh kumar prasad refers surgery and Dr nidhi malhotra from kailash hospital noida told me to wait for next 2 or 3years and take pain killers if necessary and told me that it will go away naturally. What should i do its been 8 years already and i want it to be cured asap. Kindly help me...

Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Visit an endocrinologist for further clarification.or take second opinion from other specialist doctors of surgery / endocrinology.
Hello there.... In the majority of cases, gynecomastia resolves on its own without any treatment..... If the condition does not resolve on its own within a couple of years, causes embarrassment, pain and tenderness, treatment may be necessary. Treatment for gynecomastia is rare, and may include medications such as hormone therapy to block the effects of estrogens, or breast reduction surgery.....