Gynecologist

I had my period on 22th July and due to some circumstances I had Ipill on 30th July. Now again my period started on 6th August. Please advise as mensuration started within 15 days of cycle.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. since you have taken a emergency contraceptive, it is quite normal that you have had early periods. You need not worry as such. but if it continues or you get heavy bleeding or so, then consult a Gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Do not worry for now. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern for your health. It is completely normal to have your menstrual bleeding early afternoon you take an ipill. Your menstrual cycles for the next two to three months can be irregular. However if there's too much bleeding or you don't get your cycles for 1 or 2 months, then consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.