Gynecologist
Hi I am planning for a baby . And this time I got my periods 6 days early . Do I need to take pregnancy test. Because never I experienced my periods coming early. Please suggest me.

Hello We understand your fear but you need to know.about the menstrual period that it may plus or minus six days if due date. If at all you're pregnant you won't be having your menses and they would cease. If you're planning for pregnancy then you.need to have interaction 2 days before or after the menses. Then it would be favourable for fertilization. Thank you