Gynecologist
Hi I am 28 years and My regular periods date falls on 5th of every month nw for this month I would like to delay for 5 more days. So can you please suggest me a tablet which can delay my periods and which doesn't cause any side effects and how many days before should I take tablet and for long please suggest. Just to let you know am also taking antibiotic Doxy for UTI infection.

Dr. Parnamita Bhattacharya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
First of all it's not good to delay cycle as you need to use hormone tablet for that. But if it's really necessary then u should see a gynecologist because some checklists are important before prescribing hormone tablet s.