I had sex on july 19 with precautions nd had period in the same month on 29 but in august i missed my periods in august last i checked with prega news and result was fortunately negative todays morning also i tested as still period dint come but still test was negative what r the chances of pregnency please help me out

Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Chennai
If your periods are regular then you should have got it now. of pregnancy test is negative you can relax and wait for the period to come. It's very unlikely that you would be pregnant. ....If you not had intercourse during the last 2 weeks.