Sir/madam, i am suffering from gynaecomastia since long time. Being in this age, i am very worried about my body structure. I used to be fat long ago but now iam ok..some hard substance beneath the nipple can be felt when i need to undergo surgery.heard that after few years that can be healed automatically.,but as of now i feel embrassing to wear a tshirt and go much does the surgery costs?..any other measures or care to be taken for this?..pls suggest me..thnx in advance
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Can reduce to reasonable extent after losing weight. However if the tissue is hard, may be worthwhile to get a hormonal assessment. Also surgery that you may need would be liposuction and the cost would depend on where u get it done. It's better you meet a dermatologist or plastic surgeon and discuss your problems in detail. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.