Gynaecomastia
Sir/madam, i am suffering from gynaecomastia since long time. Being in this age, i am very worried about my body structure. I used to be fat long ago but now iam ok..some hard substance beneath the nipple can be felt when touched.do i need to undergo surgery.heard that after few years that can be healed automatically.,but as of now i feel embrassing to wear a tshirt and go out..how much does the surgery costs?..any other measures or care to be taken for this?..pls suggest me..thnx in advance

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Can reduce to reasonable extent after losing weight. However if the tissue is hard, may be worthwhile to get a hormonal assessment. Also surgery that you may need would be liposuction and the cost would depend on where u get it done. It's better you meet a dermatologist or plastic surgeon and discuss your problems in detail. Hope this helps.