Gynaecomastia
My brother. consulted a skin specialist told him about this but he is saying it not gynaecomastia its fat on chest and advice me to do gym!! Isss?? Skin specialist is right? Or i consult some other?

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Please consult endocrinologist to proper diagnosis of your brother's problem
Dr. Shivkrishna V. Divate
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Pune
If your brother is suffering with gynaecomstia, you should do some test regrding the hormonal levels of your brother. Then only doctor can help you. Only doin exercise cnt reduce the problem alone. For tests visit any physician near by you.