Gynaecomastia
Hi, I have had gynaecomastia( male breast) for 8 years now, i got it checked yesterday and surgical removal is the only option i have.Doctor has quoted me 60,000 for the procedure. Any information on cheaper clinics or any related suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks Any

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Gynaecomastia is cosmetic concern which can be very concerning at your age. Usually an evaluation to find out the cause should be made. If a cause is identified, it becomes easier to treat. Surgical options do exist and the cost varies among clinics and doctors.
Cheaper alternatives may sometimes be suspicious and make a background search before accepting any procedure.