Gynaecologist
Hai docter, I am 27 yrs old i have been married for eight months ,when i went to the doctor for childless illness,he said that the rate of egg growth of the fetus was lower,i had the treatment for egg growth but i did not get conceive,then i did not take any treatment,what my doubts are through food the ovum will grow ?if possiable means what kind of food i will take and give some suggestions thank you docter

Growing of egg is hormonal thing, healthy diet and exercise enhance hormonal balance ....so eat healthy.. No specific diet