Gynaecological problem

I am 40 yrs old I have my last periods in July 9th. In Aug month I didn't had my periods and from Aug 16th It started little like few drops and it disappeared and it will come little in alternate days. Please tell me the problem.

Doctor Answers (3) on Gynaecological problem

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Better to do sonography and meet a gynac... Asech Your age is perimenopausal, get all test done...
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You are going  into hormone  imbalance. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. Consult Gynecologist....