Gum peeled for one tooth front.
For one of my front tooth (upper jaw) gum has been removed. It's not painful but I want to know if there is anything to worry and if there is any solution for it.

Send photo of your gums Apply metrogyl dg gel 4-5 times daily

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi First of all Hope you’re doing safe. And secondly Kindly get yourself vaccinated for covid. Register on cowin app. Coming. To your question, I want to know how was your gum removed? For what? Was any procedures performed? Your question is unclear. Can you attach some pictures and elaborate more so that we could help you? Cheers