Gum hurts & loose teeth
I have been dealing with oral health issues ever since I was a kid. I have had a root canal for one of my molar teeth some 4 years ago. But the dentist never told me I need other treatments too. But now I feel terrible with my oral problems. I recently started feeling pain on 2 my lower front teet; they feel loose and the gum in that part hurts a lot. Can you please tell me is it some Periodontal disease, looking at the picture? It looks like one to me. Thanks, doc.

Don't worry, scaling will improve the mobility. Visit a dentist nearby.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+189
Chat with a dentist
You should visit a dentist near you and get proper diagnosis done. You should also get scaling done that will help you to improve the condition of your gums plus follow the proper instructions given to you.
Hello, you need to consult a good periodontist to clinically assess the problem.Regular professional cleaning at 6 month intervals,using floss and supplementing with a good chlorhexidine based mouthwash is essential. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
Lower front teeth are most frequently affected by periodontal diseases and hence regular treatment of oral prophylaxis is recommended. A visit to a dentist in every 6 months is a must for everyone to keep the dental problems in check.Please visit a dentist and get the treatment done
A chlorhexidine mouthwash may be helpful to keep the gums clean and relieve from pain,to be used twice daily for better result.
Visit a dentist for further assistance.
hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. get an x-ray done. if there is infection to the root of the tooth you need to get it treated. get a good scaling and polishing done.
Periodontal disease can be diagnosed better with xrays / opg..
dont worry...visit a good dentist near u for proper diagnosis n treatment
Loose teeth suggest poor peridontal condition. Treatment for periodontal disease with scaling root planing. In most of cases scaling suffices but in severe cases require further treatment like flap surgery.
Hi,Please get a teeth cleaning done from the dentist which ideally has to be done 6 monthly to yearly for strong & healthy gums.After cleaning if the teeth are still loose a xray has to be taken to evaluate the amount of bone present & further treatment decided.Brush twice daily with soft bristle toothbrush & Use a Mouthwash.

Teeth hurt after vomiting Headache makes teeth hurt How to tighten loose teeth