Groin darkening
My groin has become very dark.i don't have itching or pain but it really looks bad to me.the skin on that area has become a bit thick.i have big thighs,but i'm not fat.Please tell me how to cure it.Tell me the name of the medicine or some other way to cure it.It does'nt look good on my white skin.Please help me.............

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. OTC anti-allergic medications may be useful till then. Your condition needs a physical examination to merit precise recommendations.