Groin area pain
I have pain in my groin area since 5-6 month and sometime pain in my inner thigh also pain is worst when am lay down on my back straight. I can't sleep when my back area is straight I dont have stone problem..i have small bilateral fluid on my scrotum has been found out in usg. Other blood and all reports r normal. So can I say about my thigh pain with Urologist doctor.??? And can testicle and groin area pain leads thigh pain?? Plz ans me..thx

Hello. Well your groin pain may be related to the fluid...I suggest you to consult a gen surgeon with the reports....you need not panic about it..but you may require a small procedure for it too...we need to examine and evaluate you to come to a conclusion.....thank you