Groin area pain
I have pain in my groin area since 5-6 month and sometime pain in my inner thigh also pain is worst when am lay down on my back straight. I can't sleep when my back area is straight I dont have stone problem..i have small bilateral fluid on my scrotum has been found out in usg. Other blood and all reports r normal. So can I say about my thigh pain with Urologist doctor.??? And can testicle and groin area pain leads thigh pain?? Plz ans me..thx
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello. Well your groin pain may be related to the fluid...I suggest you to consult a gen surgeon with the reports....you need not panic about it..but you may require a small procedure for it too...we need to examine and evaluate you to come to a conclusion.....thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?