Groin and thigh pain

I have pain in my groin and thigh both side since 1 year back. Pain is worst no a days due to that I can't sleep properly very much main when am sitting and sleeping on my groin area and thigh. I have pain also in my testicles both. I consulted Urologist, and did all the test usg scrotum, usg abdomen and blood and urine culture test..all comes normal. And he says that not any kind of Urologist problem that I have and said that to consult orthopaedic. Sir I have mild pain on groin area and thigh both side with my testicles so my question is that... thigh pain leads to groin and testicles pain also or not any relationship between thigh and groin (testicle) ??? Due to groin area pain I can't sleep straight on my back due to groin area pain...feel like any muscle is to be stretch (not explain property) and than pain goes to my inner thigh and when am sleeping on my hip hide feel very mild pain on my side and front of thigh both side always above knee..is that any kind of muscle strain???

Doctor Answers (3) on Groin and thigh pain

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
17 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Neurosurgeon

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Could be due to spinal problem also Please consult a neurosurgeon for Clinical examination
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
9 yrs. of exp | Mysore | Orthopedic Surgeon

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Looks like you got adductor tendinitis Stretching and anti inflammatory medications will work if not local injection consult orthopaedic surgeon
Dr. Anuradha Sharma
9 yrs. of exp | Noida | Clinical Physiotherapist
Both are connected so tk SWD tens and ultrasonic therapy for few days avoid long standing