Greying of hair
My hair has been greying since the last 3-4 years. I am a software professional and have no addictions. I complete 10000 steps daily and walk to work (not much exposure to pollution). No family history

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is l not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multifactorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala  New Delhi