Greyhair,hairfall,pimples
White hair , hair fall, what can I do Plzz give me suggestions for hair fall and grey hair problem .. N pimples

You need to tell me if you are Anaemic (Low Haemoglobin ),OR any general health problem,any low -grade fever like fatigue,low energy level,overweight or underweight any Urinary Tract infection ,urinary symptoms--using any anti-dandruff shampoo,any thyroid problem-any problem of periods-everything is treatable...98110316 56
Hello. Hair fall n greying at this age is not good. But in homoeopathy we have got excellent results with permanent cure. But for that we need the Pateint for detailed case history and treatment after that. Visit me at my clinic for that. Till then drink lots of water. Do pranayam regularly. Eat protein rich diet. Avoid outside cooked food. N don't stress yourself.
Hi...Though one cannot prevent the natural cycle of whitening of hair, but you can always prevent your hair from premature graying. Home remedies are very helpful in curing premature graying of hair effectively...Pimples at this age could be due to hormonal variation and its quite common ,wash your face twice a day with face wash...avoid dust and pollution, don't puncture pimples as it turns black due to scarring, let it fade on its own , don't apply steroids without prescription...The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne...The following medications are used in the treatment... Retinoid-like agents ,Antibiotics,Selectivealdosterone antagonist,Acne products, When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits... Many procedural treatment options are there...consult dermatologist they will do the needful