Graying of hairs and hairloss
Hello, I am facing lot of hairfall and hair greying.. i use khadi shampoo (kesar and onion). I use streaks serum applied after hair wash. No other hair routine i have.. Can you suggest me how can i cure this?

Don't worry...you are suffering from premature canities causing White hair... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hi hair fall is multifactorial-to name a few common ones- thyroid dysfunction, recent illenss ( Covid these days) , Iron deficiency ( specially in females) , Vit B12 &vit Ddeficiency , hormonal issues (PCOS) you can get your vitamins levels checked, rest to rule out other causes you need to visit a dermatologist near you.Hair greying apart from above causes could be stress induced and genetically determined . Shampoos doesnt lead to hair fall and greying
Consult a near by dermatologist for specific treatments and rule out other causes
Eat a good balanced Diet rich in protein, correct your iron and vitamins levels