Gray hair growth at a very rapid pace.
I am 31 years old and in the past 2 months I am developing a lot of gray hair. And very rapidly it is spreading. Is it something to be worried about?

Grey hair or Canities. Has various causes ranging from genetic , stress , vitamin deficiencies. Kindly consult online with pics for specific treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from premature canities causing this white hair... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.