Graing of hair
I really didnt understand the premature graying of hair. Everybody say and Internet also say there is no way to naturally reback my hair to its natural colour. I know i got gray hair bcz of long stress. But now stress is no more in my life. So after that many time i used to pull out my grey hair and now what i can see is my hairs are growing black again from its root side and upper parts are gray! It all means its growing black again! Is it scientifically possible? But study says no!

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, but they can work for few patients and an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you. There are few patients who get the colour of the hair back but that happens rarely.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.