Got abortion by pill
Hi, I got pregnant in last month but my financial status is not so good so me and my husband decided to terminate for now and later on we planned to have the baby. I have taken misoprostol and mifepristone and the abortion was done but still iam not getting my periods. It is almost 6 weeks of time but not. So could you please suggest me the better way to get rid of it and get the menustrual cycle normally. Thank you,

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, do Ultrasound first, if it is more than 7 wks it needs suction evacuation and if less then 7 wks can be done by medicine.
Dr. Meenal Garg
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Meerut
Hi. U need to do urine pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy first cos at times after abortion next period can be unpredictable. If positive u should get usg done after consultation with an obstetrician
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, I need to know the gestational age at which the medication was taken and the gestational age at present. This query at present is beyond the purview of an online consultation. You would need to repeat a urine pregnancy test, if positive do an ultrasound scan and book a formal visit to a local Obstetrician to discuss your options for the pregnancy. Regards, Aditi