Good foods for diabetics??
Respected doctor's I wanna know the foods to eat and avoid for diabetic patients!! Is taking apple and almond daily good for diabetics Please reply 🙏🙏

Hello For diabetic should eat low glycemic food Avoid high gylcemic food Almond you can take daily But apple you can eat 50 gram as I don't know your sugar level
Ask me directly
Choose direct consultation for detailed information about this
Hello practo user Sure ,we will help you We have a diet plan for diabetic patient which include . Help to control and cure diabetes by curing the cause of diabetes and reduce the intake of medicine . Managing all the other symptoms , deficiency , disease caused due to diabetes. . Stress managment. .Many more. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi For a diabetic you should follow a low glycemic index and high fibre diet. You can keep the following tips in mind for controlling your sugar level 1. Eat unprocessed food as often as you can. ... 2. Don't overcook your food. ... 3. Choose high-fiber foods. ... 4. Eat measured portions of high-glycemic foods. ... 5. Eat a low-glycemic food along with a high-glycemic food. ... 6. Choose whole grains. ... 7. When eating out, choose dishes with non-starchy vegetables. Disclaimer :  it may vary if you suffering from any other medical issue I would recommend you to meet any expert or me for a personalized diet plan because every individual needs and requirements are different so that would help you... as you learn it for lifelong not for the short span. I work online globally so visit is not compulsory you can have online or telephonic appointment also with me. If you want to consult with me you can have a call or WhatsApp at  the number mentioned on my Practo profile. Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Make a healthy lifestyle. 70% diet and 30% exercise help you to reduce weight . Do’s- use skimmed or single tonned milk (300)ml daily Use curd and paneer made up from the single tonned milk also Use olive oil , rice bran,rice bran oil, sunflower,saffola, mustard oil in cooking Yes you can take 5 soaked almond and 2 walnuts daily Don’t- avoid sugar and it’s products Avoid roots vegetables like potato, arbhi , zimikand, sweet potato etc Avoid fried, processed, packaged, canned,tinned food products Avoid pickles and papad etc. Avoid sour products like vinegar, tamarind, amla etc.
For further diet related queries contact us on practo directly
Drink 8-10 glass of water daily and 15-40 minutes walk is advisable
Take direct consultation