Glycomet 250 used for pcos
My dr prescribed me glycomet 250 once a day after breakfast for pcos thus this medicine cure pcos and get back my flow and regularize my periods

No medicine permanently cures pcos. It can help control the symptoms. But many other factors are to be taken under consideration. It is not a one time treatment. Stay in touch with a doctor for guiding you through your situation.

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid consultation. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Regular exercise. Wt reduction is  advised.
It will help to regularise your periods. Continue doing exercise everyday and maintain proper fat free diet