Gland near the neck

I have a gland near my right hand shoulder neck and it from past 5 months and now it is paining I don't know which doctor to consult.
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to consult an ENT Specialist. using this app you could directly select a free slot on my calendar and drop into my clinic for a consultation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?