Giving food
Hi my baby is at 71/4 month old , wat fruits I can give her???. Egg can I give her???. Please suggest the foods. Cows milk is ok give at this month??

Dr. Senthil Velusamy
Pediatrician 10 yrs exp Coimbatore
You can give egg yellow ......... Don't give egg white till 1year........ U can give make a fruit as puree and give it ...... No biscuits .... No fruit juice....... Give her four meals a day ..... Avoid cow's milk till one year ..... Show your baby to your peadiatrician and assess her length and weight and development and iron status .... Most of the babies can have iron deficiency after 3 months of age.....it needs to be supplimented