Girls puberty
If a 16+ years girls have periods...but her secondary sexual characters like breast or weight gain is no happen or developed ...cann it is a case of delayed puberty... because I have periods for 2/3 years but my breast are not developing/ developed. Or I have no weight gain...is it a deleyed puberty case??? Plzzzz anss .plzzzzz...plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzss plzzzzz

Hi dear , you need to go for some test don’t consult online please go to near by gynaecologist and consult.

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
There are various stages of breast development . You might be in any of them. Consult me further.