sexual-counselling-icon
Girlfried uninterested
My girl friend is on the birth control shot and claims it puts her out of a sexual mood. Not wanting sex everyday is understandable but i only try once a week and when i do try she tells me to stop, she isnt in the mood, and gets mad at me. She claims that nothing is wrong with me but shows no interest anymore. We used to have sex alot in our early relationship now almost 2 months but now shows no interest even though we live together and sleep in the same bed every night. Recently tried again and she told me to stop and said "sex is gross". Im begining to feel like the problem is me or that she is seeing someone else and will not want to be with me anymore. She does not even want me to be in the same room as her when she changes and will rarely shower with me anymore. I did not want to ask but am worried and need advice on what could be wrong. Could it be her birth control or could her seeing someone else be more likely?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I really do not understand how its a medical condition. Also, you should rather respect her decision and give her some space rather than being just a creepy person. Talk to her and respect her. And only post medical issues. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.