Girl friend
My Girl friend had relation with someone else I came to knew this and from that time I am unable to sleep at night what should I do

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Any relationship will be successful only when there is trust and open communication between the partners. Just don't be conclusive with assumptions. Discuss directly and decide your next steps. Take a counseling support to if you are not able manage your emotions.
Feel free to reach out to me online through Practo for further detailed evaluation and further assistance.