Giddiness continously
From three days i am feeling giddiness while driving car , or lying on the bed kind of spinning head.. I have been taken for glucose- two bottles on last thursday for the low bp, but it remains same please advise

Hello there. For low blood pressure you need to take salt along with water. Glucose will help in hypoglycemia and not hypotension. Take a tab. Vertistar 8 MD thice a day. If it still persists, consult a physician or a ENT surgeon. Regards
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Eating glucose cannot help for countering low BP. I guess u meant low blood sugar. Please consult me or any other doctor of your choice for a clinical evaluation. Regards