Ghee with milk

Can I take ghee with milk "daily" for "constipation". Please note that I have very weak digestion and hard to digest food cause diarrhea to me. I have lost a lot weight and becoming weak. I had all the tests done, taken all the medicines possible(alopathe, Ayurvedic, homeopathic) and didn't see any improvement. Please answer.

Dr. S. Krishnamoorthy
Acupuncturist 5 yrs exp Chennai

Do vajirasanam after taking meal ... drink water after taking meal ...half an hour
Dr. Chinmay das
Yoga and Naturopathy 20 yrs exp Bangalore

for a strong metabolism you need to do sankha prakkyalana. that will enhance your metabolism to great extent. have two ripe bananas after meals for a month.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes you can take if you wish to. There is no problem with that.  To tackle constipation however, i would suggest you take a high fiber and high protein diet and drink plenty of fluids.  Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month. Syp. Duphalac 15 ml before bed for 5 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.