Getting Pregnant

I need a suggestion on the best time to get pregnant . My April periods date was on 18th and 17th was the date on May . So which will be the correct time to conceive ..Kindly let me know the days .
views-icons 122 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Getting Pregnant

Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Obstetrician
If after one year the pregnancy does not occur, then some treatment can be given to help them conceive Meanwhile, for a person having regular periods, you can go for having sex on" fertile days" how to find fertile period? if you can predict the date of your next periods, find that date. Then count 14 days in reverse from it. This wil come to a date thats the approximate date of ovulation. Count 3 days on either side of this date. These are the" fertile days" have sex on these 6-7 days on daily basis. The chances of pregnancy will be enhanced if: 1. You have regular sexual activity during fertile days 2. If after coitus you remain in bed with legs folded and keeping a pillow below your buttocks, for about 1-2 hours, for the semen to enter the uterus In your case it can be estimated to be 2 june and fertile period from 30/5 to 5 /6 try this and see. Many couples have a tendency to rush to the bathroom immediately following sex to clean up and in this the semen trails off from the vagina. If you have tried this and have also been married and staying together for more than a year, seek advice and treatment from a gynecologist as some problems are best seen and detected in person. There are tests like examination, sonography, hsg etc which can help to find out the problems you may have or to certify normalcy of the structure. Get them done if in doubt from a gynecologist.
Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta Kolkata | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you have frequent intercourse 2-3 times a week, there is no reason to worry. Or you can have frequent intercourse from 12th to 17th day of the periid (1st day is the starting day of bleeding). If there is problem in conceiving after 6 months of trying, both of you should consult doctor
Dr. Shyama Nivas Patna | Gynecologist
Most fertile period is from day 10 to day 18 of menses.day 1 is the first day of ur menstrual cycle.