Geographic tongue
I have been suffering from geographic tongue for past 6 years .. Did all sorts to get rid off .. But no use .. So give me asolution

First ascertain whether it is indeed geographic tongue. This can only be determined by a visit to the dentist. If it's confirmed by the dentist, nothing needs to be done as it is a benign condition and no further treatment is required
Consult a dentist

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
As such no permanent releif for it so take multivitamin with antioxidants and modify your diet with more antioxidants, that I'll really help
hello, consult an oral surgeon for your problem.
My First Point would be; are you sure it is geograhic tongue.I am asking this as geographic tongue will be having atrophic patches usually on the anterior part of tongue or upto body of tongue and also these patches will be wandering i.e will appear and then disappear and then may appear in some other part of tongue.... Secondly, the few cases of geographic tongue that i have seen last for a few weeks and then disappear...so i would advise you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a specialist oral pathologist..as there are a few other conditions that resemble the features of geograhic tongue but are some other benign conditions
As this condition is benign and self limiting,take multi vitamins ( b and c), avoid smoking/ tobacco etc and
first of all i would want you to know that geographic tongue is not a disease or infection,although it can get secondarily infected from candida. cause of it is unknown but stress can aggravate it. i would like you to find out the cause of stress, if any,and deal with that first. try to make a list of things which increases the discomfort like foods and drinks and try to avoid them. symptomatically you can apply any anesthetic gel prescribed by your doctor. if candidiasis present then consult your nearest doctor. in any case consult your doctor.
Try to increase vitamins and water quantity in your diet
pls visit oral and maxiofacial pathologist for better treatment
avoid eating spicy food and tobacco product (if you consume)

Geographic tongue treatment How to get rid of yellow tongue