Genital thickness
I am 25 but my penis thickness never increased. What can be the reason and is there anything I can do to treat it except not being fuzzy about it. Are there any excerise(kegal, may be) or any particular diet(gluten free, may be) to increase the thickness? I am not being stressed; I just want to know. Thank you.

Dr. Chetan Vispute
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
I understand ur concern but unfortunately there exists no pill to increase size or thickness of penis, increase or decrease height, treat baldness etc. Size does not matters as only outer third of vagina is sensitive to pain. Focus on improving arousal techniques like sensate focus to enhance the sexual pleasure...