Genital spots and boils

I have red spot on my penis head and 3_4 boils( funsi in hindi) on upper skin of penis in middel of penis is this dangerous?
views-icons 80 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well just like in other parts of the body you get boils due to hair infection.. this also might be due to that only...so I don't think you need to worry about it...hope there is no discharge from it ..it will resolve on its own...if it persists then you can consult a surgeon...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?