Genital rubbing 4 hours after I pill
I am a virgin 26 y o female. Day before yesterday my fiance and I rubbed genitals with each other, without a condom, but no penetration was done. I got scared and took an I-pill within 24 hours. Just 4 hours after taking the I-pill, we engaged in genital rubbing again (no penetration), this time he was wearing a condom but the condom broke after some time and we stopped immediately. There was no ejaculation yet. Is there a chance I may get pregnant from the second incident? Do i need to take the I pill again? Or the first one will work. My last period date was 20 april to 23 april.

No need to take another pill.... The chance of pregnancy is very very less if there was no penetrative discharge.. Consult a gynaecologist for best advice..
May not