Genital problem. Plz help
Which is the doctor who treats problems related to under developed male genital? Endocrinologist or Urologist? Or they both treat it? Please be specific. Thanks in advance.
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Endocrinology is related of harmones,even though genital development depends on Harmone its not only cause for genital anomoly ,so consult urologist first ,they refer you to endocrinologist if required.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?