Genital HSV1
I received oral sex 1 year ago and after that I tested for HSV 1 and HSV2 igG and HSV 1 value is 4.97 and HSV2 VALUE IS .19. I am going to Mary in this year.Should I do the marriage when I have this incurable disease.i have been suffering from redness of penis head and foreskin since 4 months.

Redness of penis head and skin is most often due to candida(fungal) infection. You should check for diabetes as it makes you susceptible. Your hsv 1&2 infections could be dormant and do not pose a threat of transmission.
Consult a general physician.