Genital herpes
I have genital herpes .. if in the future if I have protected sex when I don't have active sores with someone with hiv can I still get HIV even if I wear a condom ???

Hello....... At the times when viru5 causes outbreak symtoms in you up, you shouldn't have sexual intercourse even with condom as chance of you transmitting infection to partner is more. If there is open sore in genitals chance of infection is more. Consult general physician.

Causes of genital sores Treatment for genital herpes outbreak