Genetic Hairloss problem
I am suffering from hairloss problem and now i can see that my sides hair are gone its like M shape and feel embarrassed and want to get rid of it as the problem is genetic, how can i stop it? If can't stop it at least slow down it to some extent... Plz help me when i rub my scalp white powder like thing came out from the scalp... Plz help i am just 18yr old male

Hi! You could be having male balding and dandruff. Hair in young men is usually attributed to hormones and genetics. Since we are unable to change your genetics, we can take steps to protect the hair you have and fight the effect of hormones and genetics. Options include using vitamins to balance your diet, such as a Hair/Nail/Skin vitamin. Topical medications such as minoxodil to increase blood flow to the hair follicle. Oral medication such as finastride to block the effects of hormones on the hair follicle
You can also start with zinc and biotin supplements.
Understanding Dandruff" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/understanding-dandruff-8830/post
Treatment for hair fall:-Tab. Keraglo men once daily for 3 months. Qilib men solution 6-8 sprays once daily at night for one month Tab. Hautvit Fort once daily for 3 months. Use Anaphase shampoo, Increase protein diet Green leafy vegetables. If bald patches:- Tugain 5% solution for application 1ml at night for one month.